venerdì 17 maggio 2013

Damon:“You know what I really am? Selfish. Because I make bad choices that hurt you. Yes, I would rather die than be human. I would rather die right now than spend a handful of years with you, only to lose you when I’m too old and sick and miserable and you’re still you. I would rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was because that’s who I am, Elena, and I’m not going to change. And there’s no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons that I’m wrong for you.” 
Elena: Fine then I'm not sorry either. I’m not sorry that I met you. I’m not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything, that in death you’re the one that made me feel most alive. You’ve been a terrible person. You made all the wrong choices and of all the choices that I’ve made this will prove to be the worst one but I am not sorry that I'm in love with you. I love you, Damon.

ODDIO IO VI AMOOOOOOOOO. VI AAAAAAAAAAMOOOOOO.

Nessun commento: